ECHOES OF SUCCESS
January 3, 2000
I wrote this towards all the teens out there. With this being my last year as a
teen (19), I feel that what I've learned is important to keep in mind being a
teenager, and looking out on life. Anyone of any age could obviously use
any of these as a positive. Maybe something to put up as a mindset for the
next millenium...:) This, I guess, is part of my contribution to practice and
teach morals and wisdom.
--- Curt, Age 19 --- Indiana
- The journey is the destination, live for the present.
- A quick mouth is an ignorant one.
- Your personality directly reflects how you feel inside...live from the
- Always have the idea there is someone out there better than you. Better
looking, smarter, quicker, faster, stronger, richer... Meaning: There is
always room for improvment, never be satisfyed. Over-confidence is
ignorance...and staying static is when you're passed up.
- Your 2 promises to God: You find what you love...and you put everything
you have into it.
- Learn from your mistakes then chalk it up. Life requires experience
and experience is wisdom.
- Unless your part of the royal family, remember nothing is given to you.
There are no guarantees in life.
- Outwork everyone in sight-pride yourself on it.
- It's never what you say, its always what you do that matters.
- Practice and teach your morals and wisdom, the good example is