WHAT LIFE MEANS
April 3, 2000
- Life is s gift without any returns expected.
- Life is flower that shines, then withers and falls off.
- Life is a beauty that lies in the eyes of the beholder.
- Life is a religion that requires reverence, confidence and devotion.
- Life is a river which flows away and then dries out.
- Life is color of excitement, shadows of remorse, repentance of guilt, tides of mood and situations.
- Life is a book- every page revealing a new meaning to it.
- Life is a lesson, precise, short and tempting.
- Life is a candle which is dim enough to conceal unnecessary and what is beyond faculty;
It sways with the gust of difficulty, rekindles and then extinguishes one day.
- Life is a dove- white and clear, peaceful and sacred.
- Life is also a pit of darkness, confusion, anger, sins and death.
- Life is a curtain which swings with the blow of experiences, then folds up one day.
- Life is a joke to be laughed at.
- Life is a poem to be be-heartened.
- Life is a forest to be explored.
- Life is a pasture to be cultivated.
- Life is a teacher.
- Life is a tide that never returns.
- Life is a glass which reflects what is given.
- Life is a bed of thorns and roses.
- Life is a phrase to be explained, understood, learnt.
- Life is Wordsworth's daffodil, life is Shakespeare's love stories.
- Life is your essays- that what you express.
- Life is your speeches- its what you say; your thoughts because they become actions; explanations- since you teach what you
- Life is words spoken. It's sometimes the brightness of the sun and then the colors of shadow.
- Life is a food for a soul.
- Life is gratefulness to God.
- Life is learning what is right and wrong.
- Life is a music that consoles.
- Life is the love you give and take and behold.
Can anyone out there tell me what life is? They say it is the counter of death. You tell me what death is and I'll tell you what life is!
Remember- when you look through a blue glass everything appears blue, if through a red glass, all red and bright, if through a smoky one, everything appears to be sad and dull. It's up to you to color your life. But don't forget, it's just one life that we get to live and it's full of meaning.
--- Jenefar, Age 16 --- United Arab Emirates