- Quotes are created by authors because something touched him/her and would love the same effect be felt by you.
- Quotes can summarize a lesson learned. We don't live a lifetime to learn all the lessons, let others lessons be ours as well.
- Words have power. A powerful quote/lines can make a difference, change a life, lift your spirit and perk you up with positivity.
- A quote is also a form of reminder that the sender values you and loves you and is concerned about you.
- It's not a just a quote per se. If you'll read between the lines and try to decipher it, word for word, you'll realize the brilliance the message is trying to convey.
- A quote can define an experience felt by others, whether a sad or jovial experience, moments of grief, moments of remembering your spirit.
Copyright © 2005 James Padilla
Let us exchange thoughts and wisdom.... keeping it to yourself won't do any good; for it's in sharing ourselves with others that makes our life meaningful.