24 Thoughts To Remember
As You Go Through Life
December 4, 2009
Principles Of Life
--- Compiled by Tony Peeris --- India
- Winning isn't everything but wanting to win is.
- You would achieve more, if you don't mind who gets the credit.
- When everything else is lost, the future still remains.
- Don't fight too much or the enemy will know your art of war.
- The only job you start at the top is when you dig a grave.
- If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything.
- If you do little things well, you'll do big ones better.
- Only thing that comes to you without effort is old age.
- You won't get a second chance to make a first impression.
- Only those who do nothing do not make mistakes.
- Never take a problem to your boss unless you have a solution.
- If you are not failing, you're not taking enough risks.
- Don't try to get rid of your bad temper by losing it.
- If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
- Those who don't make mistakes usually don't make anything.
- There are two kinds of failures: Those who think and never do, and those who do and never think.
- Pick battles big enough to matter, small enough to win.
- All progress has resulted from unpopular decisions.
- Change your thoughts and you change your world.
- Understanding proves intelligence, not the speed of the learning.
- There are two kinds of fools in this world.: Those who give advice and those who don't take it.
- The best way to kill an idea is to take it to a meeting.
- Management is doing things right. Leadership is doing the right things.
- Friendship founded on business is always better than business founded on friendship.
Have something you would like to share?
An insight that has helped you?
We invite you to submit a story/article/poem.