When you feel a little discouraged, just remember what these people accomplished when everyone else looked at them as failures. Believe in Yourself!
- Einstein was 4 years old before he could speak.
- Isaac Newton did poorly in grade school and was considered "unpromising."
- When Thomas Edison was a youngster, his teacher told him he was too stupid to learn anything. He was counseled to go into a field where he might succeed by virtue of his pleasant personality.
- F.W. Woolworth got a job in a dry goods store when he was 21, but his boss would not permit him to wait on customers because he "didn't have enough sense to close a sale."
- Michael Jordan was cut from his high school basketball team.
- Bob Cousy, a legendary Boston Celtic basketball player, suffered the same fate, but he too is a Hall of Famer.
- A newspaper editor fired Walt Disney because he "lacked imagination and had no original ideas."
- Winston Churchill failed 6th grade and had to repeat it because he did not complete the tests that were required for promotion.
- Babe Ruth struck out 1,300 times, a major league record.
We must believe in ourselves and somewhere along the road of life, we will meet someone who sees greatness in us and lets us know it.
Author Unknown --- Submitted by Pronab Das --- India