--- Written in 2002 by Crystin Miller
- Never be awful to anyone, that person you were awful to may teach you the most.
- Always remember...you are a somebody, God didn't take the time to create a nobody.
- Always smile, you never know whose day you might be making.
- Never 'forget' to say hi to anyone, never miss the chance to laugh or smile, never get too caught up in yourself that you forget to help others.
- Never forget that you aren't the only one with problems, and most of all...never forget that when you feel like you only have one friend, that friend will remind you of all the others.
- If you forget about all the bad things in life, the good will take over.
- If fear is staring you in the face, close your eyes so you don't have to look at it.
- Be yourself, you can't be anyone else...The best you can be is you!
A lot of teens go through times when they feel depressed or feel that people hate them & they have no friends. Others just like to put down people and hurt others or make fun of them. I hate seeing that happen or hearing about it. It would hurt you if someone did that to you wouldn't it? Therefore I wrote this in hoping that someone might read it and find some sort of comfort or hope in themselves.
I always make it a point to laugh and smile at school & never let anyone know whether I am having a bad day or not. Then maybe everyone will feel better by seeing someone who can have a positive attitude about life.